Just like an automobile, an Infralytic oil film gauge (IOS) is a complex machine that cannot be easily maintained and repaired without considerable technical expertise. We therefore provide:
- telephone-based support for technical questions
- repairs (for the NG oil film gauge this has only been required as a result of the unit falling from greater height)
- recalibrations (regular verification and correction of the measurement accuracy, when required) including calibration certificate
- topic specific technical information in the login section
- employee training e.g. to create calibrations in-house
- accessories and spare parts
- installation or creation of new calibrations
- upgrading your equipment e.g. upgrade with EasyCal technology
- remote sevice; hook up the instrument, download program below and then call us for further instructions
Of course you can also purchase reasonably priced new units through our factory-direct sales, or rent or lease units on a weekly, monthly, or annual basis. You should consider the former primarily when you are not yet certain how much of a benefit you can expect to gain by using an IOS.
You can obtain a temporary unit at favorable rental terms while your oil film gauge is with us for recalibration, upgrading or repair.
If you decide to purchase your first new IOS unit within 6 months after a trial rental, we can credit a certain amount of the rental fee toward the purchase price.